Unique Engineering Services
“Your project is a “ONE OF A KIND” project, with it’s own specific needs and criteria. From a custom home, to a SPECIALIZED retaining wall, to a new sign, your project deserves, specialize and professional attention.
In 1988, we started out BY helping another engineer with SPECIAL projects, he didn’t want.
Unique projects, are a specialty of Harding Engineering; they offer unique challenges, with “One of a Kind” solutions.
One-of-a-Kind” projects may require, an inter-discipline approach.
Building Site Development
Each site is developed to efficiently utilize the property while maximizing and orchestrating:
- architectural “Curb Appeal”,
- expansion potential,
- efficient traffic flow patterns,
- maxim parking capacity, and
- integral Storm Water Management [SWMgt] facilities.
Pool Filtration Systems
Each pool is unique with unique flow & filtrations systems. Filtration systems must account for design:
- Maximum bather loads,
- minimum required turnover rates
- multiple filtration and treatment methods
- unique backflushing constraints.
Proper pressure, future problem isolation and contamination prevention are paramount in developing potable water delivery systems.
Campground Expansions Designs
From communing with nature in rugged remote sites, to sites with all the amenities, Harding Engineering can help you "maximize the fit" to your campers.
Harding Engineering can design the foundation to meet your needs for custom and Pre-Fab buildings:
- Modular and
- Mobil Homes.
Harding Engineering can help you:
- "fit" your structure on the site,
- construct retaining walls,
- develop garden oasis,
- create water structures,
- integrate a Stormwater Management Plan
- Develop Grades for the final site
Real Estate Sub-divisions
Land development requires the project management and coordination between a myriad of partners and agencies:
- Contractor & Sub-contractors
- Regulating agencies
- Adirondack Park Agency
- Corp of Engineers
- US Coast Guard, etc.
Underwater Structural Inspections
Integrity evaluations of your:
- dock and wharfs
- boathouse foundation.